– Activation of online abstract system: January 31, 2016
– Abstract Submission Deadline: May 31, 2016
– Abstract Acceptance/Rejection Decisions: June 15, 2016
All accepted abstracts will be published in the International Journal of Gyneacological Cancer, vol 26, Supplement #2, September 2016
Call for Abstracts
The Scientific Committee invites and encourages all authors to submit abstracts to be considered for inclusion in the scientific program. Please, read carefully the instructions prior to writing your abstract. Abstracts not fulfilling the given instructions cannot be accepted.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
Authors must follow the following guidelines for abstract submissions:
• All abstracts must be submitted in English and must be presented in English at the Conference.
• Submitted abstracts must be original. Abstracts previously published or presented at an international scientific meeting cannot be submitted.
• Abstracts will be reviewedby a panel of experts and selected on the basis of merit for oral or poster presentation.
• Authors should indicate whether they prefer a poster or an oral presentation.
The abstract topics are:
- Primary prevention
- HPV Vaccination
- Cancer Screening and Diagnostics
- Hereditary Cancers
- Preventive Surgery
- Translational research and genetics
- Awareness and Advocacy
All abstracts can be submitted on-line only.
Please use THE ON-LINE SYSTEM fors ubmitting your abstract(s) after January 31, 2016.
In case of difficulties during sbmission please contact email@example.com Notification of acceptance or rejection by the Scientific Committee will be e-mailed to the presenting author (at the address given on the abstract form) after June 07, 2016.