Key dates for late-breaking abstracts
Late-breaking abstract submission is now closed.
For list of selected abstracts please click here.
E-poster submission process
If your abstract was accepted as e-poster, please note that all e-posters will be available in the ESGO mobile app and a special website. It is mandatory to submit an electronic file (PDF) of your e-poster.
If your abstract was accepted as paper poster, please note that author is requested to submit an e-poster as well.
All information guiding submitters through the submission steps and process was in the invitation email, the submitters of accepted abstracts received on November 6th.
Please complete the e-poster submission by 23:59 on November 20, 2020 CET.
- Your submission must be completed by uploading a PDF-file, only.
- The submissions should be in Portrait orientation.
- You can enrich your submission by uploading a video presentation of your presentation as an mp4-video file. The video presentation will appear along with your poster on the Virtual e-poster platform. Here you can find more information how other researchers are recording their videos.
- For further guidelines and further information about how you can format and upload your submission please visit the support page here.
Call for LBA submission
Abstract submission deadline on November 16, 2020
Information about acceptance/rejection to abstract submitters by November 20, 2020
Please carefully select the topic under which you submit your abstract for review.
- Breast Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Endometrial Cancer
- Fertility/ Pregnancy
- Ovarian Cancer
- Palliative Care
- Prevention of Gynaecologic Cancer
- Quality of Life after Treatment
- Translational Research
- Trophoblastic Diseases
- Vaginal and Vulvar Cancer
- Organization of Gynaecological Cancer Care
Abstracts submission guidelines
The Scientific committee welcomes the LBA submissions for presentation at the ESGO State of the Art Conference 2020. In order to standardise the abstract layout, we kindly ask you to read the guidelines carefully.
Guidelines for preparation of abstracts
- Abstracts may only be submitted via online form. Please use the provided template.
- Abstracts submitted by fax or email will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English. Please use UK English spelling.
- The presenting author of an accepted abstract must register and attend the conference.
- Provide a short specific title indicating the nature of the investigation. The background and goals of the study should appear clearly to the reader. The methods and results must contain data, and the conclusion should be clearly expressed. The following structure will be required:
- The title may not exceed 100 words. The abstract text may not be longer than 400 words (excluding title and disclosures).
- All abbreviations must be defined the first time they appear in your text (but, do not define in the title).
- Tables, charts and other graphics (maximum 2) are permitted and must be in JPG format, high resolution.
- The Scientific programme committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- Disclosure of potential conflict of interest (e.g. grant support, consultancy, membership on advisory councils, speaker’s bureau) by all authors and source of funding are mandatory. Each listed author should prepare a one sentence statement that will be published with the abstract. All disclosures should be listed within the last 3 year.
- Abstracts from commercial entities will be considered. However, abstracts reporting results from collaborative research conducted by independent (non-company) investigators and investigators who are employees of commercial entities will not be accepted unless the independent (academic, clinician and/or scientist) investigators are included as an author.
- Please make sure to state your correct e-mail. After having submitted your abstract, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail. If you do not receive a confirmation by e-mail, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Should you wish to make corrections to an abstract already submitted or if you wish to submit other abstracts later, you may use your personal access code. This will shorten the submission procedure. Corrections to abstracts can only be made up to the deadline of November 16, 2020, 23:59h CET.
Each abstract will be reviewed by several experts and final selection will be made by the Scientific programme committee. Notification of acceptance or rejection of submitted abstracts will be sent to the corresponding authors via email by November 20, 2020.
All accepted abstracts will be published on the ESGO SoA Conference website and in the mobile app.
If you have questions regarding abstracts or need assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.